Stalis are recruiting for a Junior Tester
The Junior Tester is responsible for the testing development of SQL scripts, stored procedures, SSIS packages within SQL Server and Stalis products to meet specifications with supervision from the Senior Developer and analysts.
The role will include training in the Stalis development lifecycle and best practice.
This role could develop over time into more Senior Testing or Technical Lead roles.
- Ensuring that all defined quality procedures are followed throughout the life-cycle of the project
- Creating test plans for each product or project
- Execute test plans
- Improve testing efficiency
- Following technical standards and best practice guidelines.
- Carrying out testing and documentation of software to meet customer requirements
- Reporting progress as agreed with the Head of Operations, Head of Solutions, Project Managers and Senior Developer
- Proactively reporting issues, technical or schedule related, in a timely manner
- Taking part in reviews of documents and code reviews.
- End to end testing and validation of healthcare data flows and processing from source system to CareXML and CareInform products
- Responding to helpdesk and Jira calls to ensure customer satisfaction, within SLA where applicable
- Good understanding and use of all Microsoft Office products
- SQL testing experience.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a testing role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- SSIS, SSRS and/or DTS package development experience.
- Experience of a range of reporting tools including Microsoft, Business Objects, Crystal, QlikView etc.
- Commercial awareness in healthcare.
- Experience with Cerner Millennium data migrations
- NHS Healthcare data management and migration experience, showing proven analysis skills.
Business & Behavioural Skills
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external and at all organisational levels
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Personable and confident
Please send your C.V to email@example.com