Stalis are recruiting for a Junior Implementation Consultant
Provide support to project teams with the Operations department to support the deployment of data management and migration projects.
- Implementation of CareXML tools, (DQV, DQM, DMM) within data migration projects.
- Triage of issues identified within data migration.
- Development and delivery of training and implementation services to Stalis customers and/or partners
- Development of documentation to support the data management products and new releases
- Provide first and second line support to end-users for all projects, both pre and post go-live
- Provide helpdesk support
- Provide support to other project team members as required
- Ensure that all defined quality procedures are followed throughout the life-cycle of the project
|Data analysis skills||Essential|
|SQL development experience||Essential|
|Ability to work independently||Essential|
|Ability to work as part of a team||Essential|
|Customer facing skills||Essential|
|High standard of written and spoken English||Essential|
|Driving licence and car||Essential|
|Healthcare Data Experience||Desirable|
|SSIS, SSRS and/or DTS package development experience||Desirable|
|SQL Server experience||Desirable|
This important role requires an analyst with a minimum of 1 years’ experience who wishes to develop their experience by moving to a role within the Stalis team supporting the delivery of data management solutions for our Healthcare customers. The role requires SQL coding skills and therefore some experience of writing and querying SQL databases is essential.
The role requires an understanding of data analysis through development and into maintenance, and the importance of testing and quality control throughout that process. The person chosen will have the ability to work with all members of staff and customers to deliver quality solutions.
Projects will import and control data from a variety of source system technologies, some with very variable data quality. An understanding of the issues arising from poor quality patient data is essential for this person to be able to contribute to the development lifecycle as well as the testing process. A flexible approach to a varied pattern of work will be essential to achieving success within this small company.
The role requires regular travel to work on customer sites around the country.
Please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org