Stalis Quality Policy
Stalis aims to provide high quality goods and services to its customers on time and within budget and to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
Stalis operates a Quality Management System (currently with BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certification) including aspects specific to healthcare information management and technology.
Stalis Management is committed to:
- Monitoring, developing and improving the Quality Management System
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure continual compliance with, and to satisfy applicable requirements related to its business activities as well as all English and EU commercial legislation
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
- To provide a framework for settling quality objectives
Stalis Management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensuring that the customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicating through Stalis the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establishing the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Conducting Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
- Ensuring the availability of resources to support the Quality Management System
The Quality Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability.
Andrew Meiner; Managing Director