CareXML DATA ARCHIVE
Many healthcare organisations are experiencing an “information explosion”, as well as further pressures to comply with increasing regulation. The effect is that these organisations are holding more and more applications causing capacity to be stretched to breaking point, as well as increasing infrastructure costs (including servers, storage, maintenance, software, licenses and operations.
The objective of the CareXML Data Archive is to provide a unified solution in order to:
- Move static content onto cheaper, compliant storage;
- Enable utilisation of the cloud;
- Preserve structured data in a compliant and readily accessible manner, and;
- Cater for the predicted exponential data growth destined for archive, and;
- Transform data to provide value to the business